Sunday, September 9, 2012

2013 Calendar is here! ( well almost )

Ok, I know I said it would be a couple weeks until this project was complete but I really needed to make it a priority and get it out there as the holidays are in full swing!

What a task this calendar was to complete. I really had no idea what I was getting myself into by decided to do this but non the less, I'm so glad that it's done and I stuck it out and finished it. This project was moved to the front burner about a month ago and I've been working on it in between client work and creating new items for the shop.

The calendar is not yet available for sale. I still need to do some file cleanup and prepare them for printing but that's the easy stuff. Each month is 4.25" x 11" so two months fit perfectly on one 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.

So here it is! All done and pretty don't you think? Be looking for an update later this week on when this will be available :) When I get my own copy printed, I'll be sure the take some style shots for some inspiration.

Enjoy!



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment