Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Badges and buttons oh my!

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren from limnandlovely.com the past two days. She contacted me and was in need of some blog badges for her site ASAP. It was a rush order and Lauren was very specific on what she wanted which always makes things easier. Below are her custom badges I designed for her. You can visit her website here. It's a lovely site dedicated to all things weddings. Lauren and her twin sister, Ashely are a team that come together to curate some of the best wedding compilations all in one spot.  They feature unique wedding photography, D.I.Y's and even some freebies!

If you are interested in having a custom blog button of badge design, visit my Etsy shop for premade designs of if you are interested in OOAK designs, I can do that too!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.
    Signature:
    Jugar juegos de frozen en línea gratis, los nuevos de princesa de Disney juegos frozen - la princesa encantadora y linda. Divertirse frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something
    Signature:
    download free descargar whatsapp gratis and download baixar whatsapp gratis online and descargar whatsapp , baixar whatsapp

    ReplyDelete