Friday, September 7, 2012

Sneak Peak - 2013 printable calendar

I've been working diligently on a new 2013 printable calendar to adorn your lovely space wherever that may be. These are fun and easy ways to dress up your office, kitchen, foyer or wherever you need a little art and function all at the same time. These calendars are designed to be little pieces of art. When the month is over, you can cut away the calendar and frame your art or hang with a cute cloths pin. I plan to do a more "functional" calendar as well for us mommies that NEED to write stuff down!

So far January thru April are complete. I hope to have the rest of the year done in the next two weeks. Ill be sure to keep updating as I progress. I expect these to be hot sellers this holiday season. There are so many wonderful uses for them. They make great stocking stuffers or gifs for any occasion really.



Right now, all my designs are print your own style. I hope to have printed products offered in the future and I may just start with this calendar! But printing your own is easy smeazy. Just email the file to your local print shop like Staples and Office max or you can order online or even print from home! Depending on the quality you are going after, always make sure you are printing on heavy card stock. I like at least 110lb. weight or even heavier if my local printer offers it.

Enjoy!

post signature


1 comment: