Thursday, December 6, 2012

DIY party flags

In my love for all things pretty and paper and detailed, I created fun little kit to assemble your own customized party flags. Fun right?

Every good party host knows that it's all about the details. These party flags a.k.a straw flags or cupcake toppers are all the rage now in the party scene. Below is a set I had just completed and shipping out today for a bridal shower.

These flags are laser printed on heavy smooth cardstock and come in sets of 12 with 12 toothpicks for sticking in cupcakes, appetizers etc. or glue around your favorite straws. Customize your font and colors and sayings too! Have fun and be creative.

You can find these DIY flag kits in my shop now!

1 comment:

  1. I love DIY projects and I think making custom printed flags would be a great idea for a party. Thanks for the idea and for an awesome blog. I can't wait to try this project out.

    Jessie | http://www.allamericanflagandpennant.com/custom-flags.html

    ReplyDelete