Friday, December 7, 2012

Free Social Networking Icons!


Good things are happening at Print Smitten and I want to spread some love and holiday cheer. First up, free social media icons! YAH! I plan to offer up a new set of freebie icons every quarter with a different color scheme to match the current trends of the season. Instantly download as many as you like and mix and match colors for a fun, fresh, look to your blog or website. And of course if you don't like these, I have a ton of custom icons in my shop to browse through as well!

This first set is based from the Pantone's Spring 2013 Color Trend report as seen below. The color of the year has been announced as Emerald! Oh, how I love me some green.





If you need some help understanding how to install these buttons on your blog, I'm not going to reinvent the wheel here and do another tutorial on the process ( which is so easy, you could do it while sleeping ). A quick Google search for " installing social icons on blog" will bring a ton of blogs that have given you screen shots and step by step instructions on the process. I promise, you won't be pulling your hair out. It's a fun, easy, and cheap way to snazzy up your online space.


And of course, I have my own personal favorites from the color trend list too below.

Don't forget to bookmark and follow Print Smitten on Pinterest and Facebook  for the latest freebies,downloads and special promos that I have coming very shortly :)

So, enough chatting and more downloading right? Click on the ribbon link below and you will be directed to a public Photobucket album with all the icon images free for the taking. All you have to do is either right click and save or you can grab the code that is listed under each image. These icons are 64px and are set to a transparent background.

 I would love to hear your feedback on these icons and once you get them installed, please comment below with a link to your blog or site so I can take a look! As always, you can see a ton of other social icons offerings in my shop too!

Boring Disclaimer: These icons are for PERSONAL USE only. They are not to be resold as your own and are not to be used for commercial use. Thank you for complying :) Contact me for additional question and if you are interested in an extended license. 

Have fun ladies and gents!

post signature

http://s1166.beta.photobucket.com/user/printsmitten/library/FREEBIES/Social%20Icons%20Freebies

6 comments:

  1. Awesome resource. Thank you very much! Just came handy while I was looking for some new icons. You can see them here: www.emeraldgreeninteriors.com .I have to say that with Pantone announcing it's color of the year things are looking good for me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corinne! So glad you enjoyed the freebie icons! They look lovely. Spread the word and repin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! I found an excellent tutorial to how to add social media buttons (although I am still trying to figure out how to use flickr instead of photobucket to get your icons as my button links). http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-to-add-social-media-icons-to-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors!My blog needs all the help I can get.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to tell you I used your social media icons. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete