Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tis the season for pretty gift wrapping

Hello all my lovies! I've been diligently stocking shop with more girt wrapping goodies and I just wanted to pop in to share what I've been up to. Print Smitten is a full service graphic design shop that specializes in web graphics and stationary.

Since it's conception in August of 2013, we've gone through branding changes, and even some product changes. As I grow this business and learn along the way I'm discovering what I enjoy doing the most. Creating pretty a packaging, beautiful invitations and cards is what I find to be the most gratifying for me. So with all that said, 2013 is going to bring big changes to the shop and business. While web graphics will always be a part of the business, I am going to focus more of my attention on printed goodies from, cards, gift tags, invitations, party favors etc., all printed in my home studio and sent straight to your door!

Below are some new goodies I have available in the shop now. I have plenty more up my sleeve. Stay tuned in 2013 for
more goodies like these!

Below are some lovely images I've captured using my trusty iPhone. All products below are available in my shop now!







1 comment:

  1. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete